Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I am new here and doing this i guess

Default Hi I am new here and doing this i guess

Welp I am new here i generaly dont post a thread on the fact that i am hear i generaly belive these to be a waste of time especialy if i might post like 2 post here and never come back. I dont know i might stay on this forum alittle longer, just i have had problems in the past with diaper forums mainly foxtakestimes. I am on like 50 forums weather they be about darts or bowling to martial arts to taoism/buddhism to diapers I have been on some many forums i cant even remeber some of them. but anyways enought about that.

anyways i am 19 anything you guys wana know about me i am an open book?

Oh just fyi i normaly dont post this untill i get a feeling for the forums but i have aspergers.

aj1983

Quote Originally Posted by mewtwo View Post
    Oh just fyi i normaly dont post this untill i get a feeling for the forums but i have aspergers.
    Many of us have aspergers too, so you don't got to worry about that here

Anyways, welcome to the site, enjoy your stay

How come this is actually your 3rd post then, which you made after being told to on the second. There are quite a few people with aspergers on here and it doesn't affect us on how we recieve you but the way you act will.

Not trying to be critical but try to clean up your spelling and grammar and be careful what you post about as you are seeming suss to a lot of people already.

Take everyone's advice mewtwo, you won't change how this place works. Hope you listen to people and stick around, and you WILL make good friends here.

We still want to know much more about you.

Are you out of high school?

Are you in college or in any other advanced training?

Are you working?

Do you live with your parents or relatives, or do you live on your own?

Elaborate on your other interests that you mentioned that you go to Other Forums/Sites.

What part of the country are you from? region, State or Large City.

PLEASE READ THIS:

So welcome to the site. Hope it works out for you!
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 25-Jun-2009 at 17:38. Reason: additions

Hello welcome to ADISC. There's more than a few of us Aspies here. Like others have said tell us more about your self.

I am sure that there are a few undiagnosed Asperger's aflicted people here, too. *cough*memaybe*cough*

Anyway, you probably already know that this place is a community, not just a forum. Jump in, look around, and comment wherever and whenever you feel like it. Everybody will welcome you enthusiastically (and maybe a few nips here and there).

Darkfinn

I hope you aren't using that as an excuse for your tasteless posting earlier today. I see too many people using the "I have Aspergers" line as a crutch.

We're willing to give most anyone a chance around here... so maybe you've learned what is and what isn't appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stonemask55 View Post
    Hello welcome to ADISC. There's more than a few of us Aspies here. Like others have said tell us more about your self.
    I think that's the first time in my entire life I've ever herd that term! I also have aspergers, I think they even had a huge thread where ALLOT of people posted about having it. I hope there isn't a link between tbdlism and aspergers.
    Last edited by NickofNewjersey; 26-Jun-2009 at 08:42. Reason: now seems like what I said was in bad taste

Welcome from me; I have aparagus, and broccoli.

foxtakestimes
    yay nice typo. See you around when you are not on your many other forums... What are your favotites of those?