Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what diaper is the best at walgreens

Default what diaper is the best at walgreens

ok i'm planning on going to walgreens which diaper should I get

Usually at Walgreens they don't have much of a choice, you can get Depends, a classic. Or sometimes they have Tenas. Or they have their own brand called Certainty which is a cloth-like diaper which sucks because it isn't plastic backed.
    I noticed you are of the Tau'ri, are you a Stargate Sg-1 fan? I am. I got the whole series on my computer. We should start an Sg-1 club.

If you want cloth backed get the Walgreens brand (Certainty I believe), if you want plastic backed get Depends.

Certainty does.

Im just finishing up using a pack of certainty diapers, they are much better than depends.

I've been using Walgreen's Certainty Fitted Briefs for more than a year, since Baby Grizzy turned me on to them. They are pretty good, almost the best that can be bought locally. The medical supply store has Prevail, which seem to be made on the same production line as the Certainty and are marginally better.
    Last edited by skinnypuppy; 26-Jun-2009 at 02:54. Reason: be specific about the product name

If you don't like what you see you can order from in the store and have the shipped to the store for pickup.