Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone like YuGiOh Abridged?

Default Anyone like YuGiOh Abridged?

Just curious. It's one of my favorite online passtimes. "It is heavily implied that you are kicking the everloving crap out of me!!!"

lol, I don't watch YuGiOh, but I watched about 18 episodes of this and thought it was hilarious. May start watching it again.

The guy that made it actually voiced 4kids Yugi. In english Lucifer translates to 4kids xD

Whyyes. yes I do. : D

[insert funny quote from the series here]

Yami: "Yeah, well at least I'm not adopted."
    Kaiba: "What did you just say?"
    Yami: "Sorry, did I touch a nerve? Why don't you run home and cry to mommy? Oh that's right, you don't have one."
    Kaiba: "Yugi, I respect you as a duelist, but if you continue to act like a petulant child, I--"
    Yami: "Hey, everyone, look at me! I'm Seto Kaiba! I have a dragon fetish and I sound like Brock from Pokémon! Screw the rules, I'm in love with Nurse Joy!"
    Kaiba: "That's it Moto, you're f%&$-ing dead!"

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    DLGrif, that was awesomeness!!!
    And that's from memory, too. I love that episode: "When Yami Met Sally."

"Hey guys, stop developing your characters, we got card games to play!"

Is this one of the new ones? I actually HATE all the newer editions of these shows. I <3 the old, original ones to death though. That goes for yugioh, pokemon, etc.

Love the abridged series but it's been a few months since a new episode.