Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Five Guys...

Default Five Guys...

I ate there yesterday and it is really as good as you guys made it sound ( referring to an old thread )

Some of the best fucking burgers ever. Good fries too, although I end up getting tired of them because they give you so much.

But the cajun fries are the bestest fries ever , and i found out the place i am staying at for a week in PA has one like a mile from their house so yay .

Mako

I keep hearing talk of this food, yet I've never heard of the franchise. I know theres a LOT of food franchises we don't have in Canada. But I atleast know or here about them rather from commercials, tv, or movies.

It's no fair!

Barack Obama eats there, much to the chagrin of his wife. If its good enough for POTUS, its good enough for the rest of us.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster View Post
    Barack Obama eats there, much to the chagrin of his wife. If its good enough for POTUS, its good enough for the rest of us.
    Oooooh. Was that where they were when Hannity flipped over Dijon mustard?

We're just five guys and we're having a good time, having a good time, having a--

Secret

Meh five guys is good but its no Bens Chili Bowl, now that is some down home authentic D.C. cusine!