Thread: My take on the ATN

Default My take on the ATN

I just tried out the Tranquility ATN adn well...you guys are gonna hate me fore this, but the full review is on my site, so... ya go there if you want to read it.

Diaper Aficianado - Home

sorry, i couldn't find the old thread where I notified you of my reviews.

In the samples section I posted a site that offers free samples of ATN's http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...tml#post232123.

I just got the package today photos of it can be found in my adisc gallery. I got 4 medium ATN's and I did not have to pay shipping or anything. However the medium ones seem really small, then again I been wearing stuff like X-plus bambino's and dry 24/7's.

Also the ATN's are small as hell I think. It seems like there's barely any padding at all, I would differently wear them out in public though.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 22-Jun-2009 at 22:04.

ATNs i think are great in their case value, but i prefer the higher end Abenas right now. Just wait until you try something else and although it will move down your best list it will stay on there for a while

Darkfinn

I'm not a fan of the ATN. It's another diaper that I am "between sizes" on. The mediums were too tight... the larges, too large.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I'm not a fan of the ATN. It's another diaper that I am "between sizes" on. The mediums were too tight... the larges, too large.
    Again, same case with me. I much prefer the medium/large dry 24/7's even if I got to be careful with them.

Do you have a size 32 inch waist as well?

SteveWhittaker

ATNs are among one of the few diapers I can wear and really wet, and not have to worry about leaks! The mediums are pretty well padded, I think they're great!!!