Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im back in the saddle, er.. diaper, again

Default im back in the saddle, er.. diaper, again

Howdy yall,
    Haven't been around in a while cause life's been busy and I've taken a break from wearing. 9t reason for taking a break was mainly that I diapers just became to normal and it lost its excitement and I didn't have any opportunities to capitolize on their convenience (an other major reason I wear). Anyway I just wanted to say I'm back in diapers, in fact I'm in a wet one right now, and I'll be around.

Oh and please excuse typos, I'm on my black berry and it makes it hard to go back and change field entries without erasing everything...

I know the feeling man I haven't worn for over a year than I moved into my new house and it is just great being able to wear as much as I want.

Awesome! I've never had a purge that long, or at all, really. It's good that you're back and thickly padded!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I know the feeling man I haven't worn for over a year than I moved into my new house and it is just great being able to wear as much as I want.
    Lucky

Welcome back.*walks off singing to self*

I'm back in the saddle again
    Out where a friend is a friend
    Where the longhorn cattle feed
    On the lowly gypsum weed
    Back in the saddle again

Welcome back bro.

Does this mean you'll actually answer your aim messages now?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbike4x4 View Post
    Howdy yall,
    Haven't been around in a while cause life's been busy and I've taken a break from wearing. 9t reason for taking a break was mainly that I diapers just became to normal and it lost its excitement and I didn't have any opportunities to capitolize on their convenience (an other major reason I wear). Anyway I just wanted to say I'm back in diapers, in fact I'm in a wet one right now, and I'll be around.

Oh and please excuse typos, I'm on my black berry and it makes it hard to go back and change field entries without erasing everything...
    first welcome back and second i have had a time like that i wore for like a month straight (i collected alot together) and i stopped because well i was getting tired of the feeling being duler (still liked it but i was nearly out anyway) so i waited a week then put my last one on and it felt alot better

Quote Originally Posted by stonemask55 View Post
    Welcome back.*walks off singing to self*

I'm back in the saddle again
    Out where a friend is a friend
    Where the longhorn cattle feed
    On the lowly gypsum weed
    Back in the saddle again
    I was thinking more of the Aerosmith version......