Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper dream antics

Default Diaper dream antics

Oh man, did I ever have a dream the other night! It was just so ridiculous, I have to post about it. So right now I'm in working in California for the summer, hundreds of miles from my parents' home, with most of college stuff stored away until I return to pick everything up in the fall. Now bear in mind that I was smart this year and put all my diapers in storage bin up by my school, so that I wouldn't have to risk bringing anything home.
    But in my dream, I had apparently brought home a package of Huggies overnights that I've been using as stuffers (which are, btw, amazing diapers) and had left them in my closet. So I come home at the end of the summer and my mom is holding one of my diapers. She says, cooly, "The cat dragged your diapers out of the closet." She seems totally fine with it, but I'm so embarrassed that I get really defensive and start coming up with these ridiculous excuses, like, "Oh, but they're really useful -- I use them to clean up spills sometimes, and, and... you can take out the polymer and use it for all sorts of things. You can even use it to dry out food!"
    Granted, I was sincerely terrified and frantic in my dream, but when I awoke that last one really killed me! Raisins ala diaper, anyone?
    It's actually not that ridiculous, though. Gross, perhaps, but they do use silica gel to dry out flowers; I'm sure SAP would do the same job.

*sigh* Sometimes I truly hate my dreams.

I love being able to have dreams, even though some are a bit strange and ones I wouldn't choose. Otherwise, the others that are interesting and fun to think about afterward couldn't happen either.

I still remember some of the dreams I had when I was a kid, some of which were about diapers. I'd love to be able to custom design a diaper dream that I wanted to have and to then live it out while I slept.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinkly View Post
    I'd love to be able to custom design a diaper dream that I wanted to have and to then live it out while I slept.
    Me too!!

I've had weird diaper dreams too.

1. My parents taking me out to dinner to tell me that they knew and were okay with me liking diapers.

2. Me wearing only a diaper to school and no one noticing/caring.

Alas, I unfortunately very seldom dream of diapers. I'd like to more, though!

Last night I had a dream where me (Nonexistent) aunt was forced to move out of her house by the government because she made the house an exact replica of a level from Megaman, which was deemed 'unlivable.' Instead of doing this, she convinced me to tie her house to a pair of zeppelins and fly away. And it was all animated in 2D, except the end where it randomly turned to a webcomic to give a super-fast resolution before I woke up.

...That had nothing to do with diapers, but yeah Xp

I had the greatest dream ever once though; it was just flashing green computerized text in a black void that said 'Draw more chubby things.'

When I dream of diapers, it usually falls into one of two categories-- nowhere in between. One, it's pretty much like real life, I'm wearing a diaper either alone or under my clothes. Two, a complete fantasy (usually with women)... I had one the other night where I was in some sort of place, not sure what, where I didn't know anyone but I had to sleep. All the single beds were taken, and the only place I could sleep was in a double bed with a girl about my age who wore diapers. It was pretty awesome, actually.

EDIT: On another note, I'm like the king of weird dreams. One of them, I had a very, very vivid dream in which I died and saw Hell.

When I have diaper related dreams, they usually consist of me being around my family. They don't seem to notice or care that I'm wearing diapers throughout the dream, and halfway through the whole dream I realize that they can see what I'm wearing, so I become oddly defensive, then wake up. Another strange feature about my dreams is that the location is always in a place I have already visited or am at at that very moment. All people, movable objects, and basic features (like carpet) are exactly the same as in real life; but the building or area i'm at is fundamentally different (completely different but recognizable layout/geography and sometimes the direction is inverted).

Quote Originally Posted by Crinkly View Post
    I'd love to be able to custom design a diaper dream that I wanted to have and to then live it out while I slept.

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    Me too!!

Learn to Lucid dream. I'm pretty sure it's when you can control the aspects of your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    Learn to Lucid dream. I'm pretty sure it's when you can control the aspects of your dreams.
    First step towards lucid dreaming, is remembering your dreams, Dream journals work well, write down/draw everything you remember about your dreams in your dream journal when you wake up. Step 2, wear a watch and habitually do double takes at it during the day to check the time, eventually it'll transfer over into your dreams and something will generally be different about it the second time you look, making you realize you're dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity' View Post
    ...They don't seem to notice or care that I'm wearing diapers throughout the dream, and halfway through the whole dream I realize that they can see what I'm wearing, so I become oddly defensive, then wake up.
    This would be part of my perfect dream, where people act like it's normal that I'm wearing a diaper, while I'm initially not aware of it myself until I happen to realize it, and that they've all been able to see that I'm diapered like a baby. It'd be kind of like for a young child, where all are aware, but would know why it's necessary and accept it. Except I'd have both perspectives, knowing what it means and therefore having the embarrassment while also still thinking how awesome it is for me to be wearing diapers and for others to know and find it perfectly okay. And they'd be open about acknowledging or discussing matters about my being in diapers just as for a baby, while not treating me with disdain. It would just be the way it was. Kind of hard to explain...