Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Satyrical Welcome back thread!

Default The Satyrical Welcome back thread!

1st, if mods feel the need to move this to off topic, go ahead.

Now I had an idea, since me, and Satyrical are pretty good friends, I wanted to give him a big welcome back! Now, all that you guys, and girls need to do is this:

Just post here with a warm welcome back post! Satie has been a good friend, and I'll miss him over the summer.

Thanks everyone,

~\+/~Jter42~\+/~

I posted a hate message on his profile does that count ^^;;;

Isn't it a few months early to start welcoming him back? I'm all for estranged greetings, but this is just south of ridiculous.
    Needs more oddity,

ברוך שובך
    Satyrical

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Isn't it a few months early to start welcoming him back? I'm all for estranged greetings, but this is just south of ridiculous.
    Needs more oddity,

ברוך שובך
    Satyrical
    what is that suppose to be.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Needs more oddity,

ברוך שובך
    Satyrical
    I wanted to start early, just in case I forgot about it. Also to get more messages over a long period of time. I guess not many people will be supportive, so I appologise for trying to be thoughtfull. Mods feel free to close this thread, it's hopeless anyway..

Yea, I am in a bad mood, if anyone asks. I gotta damn headache, a fever, and my entire body hurts.

I have a felling this will become like the 101 page intro spam thread from the start of the new site.

While it's a nice idea, it's a bit too early. There are still several months to go. It could just end up buried, in which case Sat won't even see it.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by genbaby View Post
    I have a felling this will become like the 101 page intro spam thread from the start of the new site.
    No!

It wasn't spam. It was awesomeness. >.>

And nothing will ever surpass that thread. Nothing!

** Mesmerale has emotional issues regarding that thread. **