Thread: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Default Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

I have been a long time fan of the Full Metal Alchemist series, and was quite unhappy when it ended. I had heard a while back that the creators were making a new series that was supposed to be closer to the manga, and here it is! The only catch, is that you'd have to have watched the entire original series in order to understand whats going on, because they don't really introduce the characters very well.

Hulu - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Fullmetal Alchemist - Watch the full episode now.

Scroll down the Hulu page to find the other nine (Not sure if that's all there will be) episodes.

Great quality, and fantastic first episode!

That or read the manga. It seems to be quite a literal take, despite skipping a chapter here or there, of the manga. And so far its doing really, really well.
    Epi 12 should appear any time now.

i have been watching this, and i like it more then the original. has something that draws me in more, i don't know what. never read the manga, i like moving pictures.

I'll wait for the English dubs, I prefer it since I don't speak Japanese.