Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like wetting your diaper?

croccroccraz

Question Do you like wetting your diaper?

Do you like wetting from diaper? Do you think it feels good? Does it help you sleep better? Do you wear them 24/7?

Yeah, I guess you could kind of say I like wetting diapers, it does feel alright. However I don't like to just sit around in a wet diaper so I always will change if I think I'm getting anywhere close to leaking. As for sleeping, I don't every go to sleep in a wet diaper, though there's been a few rare occasions that a dry one became wet by morning without my knowledge and that was pretty cool. And no, I don't wear them 24/7.

Yes, I enjoy wetting. I dont think it changes the way I sleep..and no, I'm not 24/7.

I love wetting disposable diapers. I am still not used to sleeping with diaper althought I love wearing diaper in bed.

I don't wear 24/7, but I do love wetting. I have yet to sleep in a wet one however.

Yes...More posts for my pleasure...Er, yes I like wetting them. I don't wear 24/7, and I can sleep fine with or without

The wet warm feeling is great. Since I have to wear 24/7 I am wet most of the day and night. Not having to get up and go pee or even #2, has allowed me some great quality sleep.

I love wetting, I think it adds another level of regression to the 'babyfication process', I don't mind sitting or sleeping in a wet diaper for quite some time either but I do like being changed out of a wet diaper as it makes the process even more intense.

Craig.

love to wet my diaper, as checkingoutall said 'The wet warm feeling is great.' i'm not fully use to sleeping in a diaper yet, so i can't say it helps me sleep better. and i'm not 24/7.