Thread: Revisiting,but I cannot stay long.

Default Revisiting,but I cannot stay long.

Hello everyone. I am not really 'new' to the ADISC site, but I have been away for quite some time. I have missed not being able to visit here more often. I am glad to see so many familiar people are still here, and glad to see so many new members here, too. It would take months for me to catch-up on the activities and subjects that have been going on since I was last here, I will try to reaquaint myself with all of the happenings that I have missed. Anyway, I hope you are all well and happy. It's nice to be back. if only for a short while. Take care, all. Oh, and Happy Father's Day wishes to all of the Dads out there. ( Curtsey with a happy smile.)

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hello everyone. I am not really 'new' to the ADISC site, but I have been away for quite some time. I have missed not being able to visit here more often. I am glad to see so many familiar people are still here, and glad to see so many new members here, too. It would take months for me to catch-up on the activities and subjects that have been going on since I was last here, I will try to reaquaint myself with all of the happenings that I have missed. Anyway, I hope you are all well and happy. It's nice to be back. if only for a short while. Take care, all. Oh, and Happy Father's Day wishes to all of the Dads out there. ( Curtsey with a happy smile.)
    Well thanks...you beat my gurl to the punch on the Father's Day thing, even.

I won't tell her, though...she can be sensitive.

I remember you, fifigal. Glad you could drop in again and let us know you're doing OK. Hope you have more time in the future to be with us more often.

~Pramrider

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    [. . .] ( Curtsey with a happy smile.)
    ?

Hay fifigal. I'm glad you're back for the time being. Much has happened and yet the sun still rises! I suspect you are busy, like so many of us. Enjoy for the short time.

Hello again, I hope you are all happy and well. I am just revisiting for a while, with a bit of luck I should be able to spend a little more time here just " lurking about " and catching up on the activities and topics that I have missed, and those that are currently being discussed. Mesmerale, the smily icon in your reply was great. It really did make me smile.