Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

I'm new here, mostly for stories, great ones here, I prefer to keep my informations private, I'm just shy because a load of people know who I'm on the Internet, including friends and family I didn't think and choosen a name where everyone can track me down, so I prefer to keep everything private, I'm totally new there and when I registered I didn't know I was forced to post to stay alive. I prefer to just read and encourage people when they write great stories.

Yes, you must post if you want to be a member. Please do not feel pressured to post a lot, but please do post some.

So Welcome to our community! I hope you continue to enjoy it here!

Another fan of the site's stories... Glad to have you aboard We are believers in privacy and discretion; but we have many discussions in which you may participate without saying anything about yourself, from instructions on how to make home-made plastic pants to riddles to thoughts on which smilies/emoticons we should offer. Take your pick!!

Well though we won't make you post we suggest you do. Some on here probably don't plan on posting but this site just makes you want to.

Welcome, and understandable privacy is an issue. Like raccoon said, however, there are many topics that you can still stay discreet on. I hope you have fun reading stories, and find a few topics you can post on discreetly.