Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Clever Hiding Places?

Talking Any Clever Hiding Places?

I havent gotten my Own stash yet but the perfect spot I could use for at alot if the False Back part of my Dresser Drawers, I simply pull the Drawer Completely out to the floor and have them faced flat against the inside, then slide the Drawer back in and they are good as hidden. ^^

2nd Hiding Spot:
    I have many luggage bags stuffed up in my closet and I mean ALOT, which is why I can have some padding hidden in most and bury the bag they are in deep under the pile of junk I got in there!

3rd Hiding Spot:
    Not under the Mattress, but the Very Hard mattress under it , meaning a false bottom under the bed. it has sort of a webby covering but I got a slight hole in there just for easy storage.

Whats your method of hiding your stash? :P

I hide mine in plain sight, they are locked in a box in my closet.

I hide my stash in a trunk, then intern bury that in the closet. My parents don't ever wonder about me. Considering everything is kept at my grandparents place, it is a private matter. They haven't ever approached me about it, either.

My mom probably has an idea. She knows full-well what I'm into.

In an old toy box, in plain sight in my room but not opened by anyone other than me for years.

Not so clever since lots of people do it but, In my computer desk i have to file drawers that i can pull out and for some reason there is an obscene about of space left behind the drawers and the back of the desk i can fit two full packs of diapers stacked up top of each other back there.

On my butt

This seems to be an existing thread. Or am I just too critical?