Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plastic pants

Default Plastic pants

I've been thinking about getting some plastic pants, but I really don't want to order dl/tb stuff online. So I was wondering if you can get plastic pants at store like walgreens/rite aid or local pharmacies? I appreciate the help.

Yes you can, (well sort of.) They are not stocked in stores, but can be ordered through in the store. You can pay cash and have them shipped to the store where you then can pick them up. They have cut way back on their selection and only have Salk, which I have never tried, but they look pretty good. They have both snap-on and pull-ups.

Walgreens | Shop | Incontinence | Protective Underwear & Panties

Look up some local medical supply stores in the phonebook... they should have some plastic pants in stock.

Thanks for the suggestions, the only trouble with medical supply stores around here don't carry ic stuff that I have found. I never did think of sears though. Has anyone ever tried to order through walgreens?

What city are you in? I guarantee I'll find you a medical supply store or a local independant pharmacy that carries incontinence supplies.

Try calling these guys.

Sault Community Pharmacy
    601 Osborn Blvd
    Sault Ste Marie, MI 49783-1896
    (906) 632-2122‎

or these

Great Lakes Home Medical
    2241 Ashmun St
    Sault Ste Marie, MI 49783-3704
    (906) 632-4500

Just make sure you get front-facing leg openings in the plastic pants. I haven't used Salk brand in a long time, but they did not used to have front-facing leg openings and were not as comfortable to wear. When the pants lie flat on a surface, the leg openings should face up, not just be cut across at an angle. Hope this helps.

Ok, I appreciate the help darkfinn, to you aswell bobby.