Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helloh

Default Helloh

Hi, im Chaz. Well, since I dont really have much to say, why don't you ask me questions? =D. Lol

Welcome to our community Chaz! I hope you enjoy it here.

Just post a little about yourself. Some ideas would be any hobbies or interests you have. If you feel comfortable, how you found this site, and whyyou joined this site? Also anything else you would like to add.

daria7483

Hi Chaz, welcome to the thread. Maybe you could tell us how old you are? Are you an AB/TB/DL/furry/other?

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    Hi Chaz, welcome to the thread. Maybe you could tell us how old you are? Are you an AB/TB/DL/furry/other?
    Im 15, 16 in 10 days ^^, I am a DL and a Fur/Babyfur.

Hey Chaz, and welcome!!

How did you find us?

How did you find out you were a DL and a Fur?

I know what you mean about not knowing what to post about yourself! I have that problem when I'm introducing myself to people too! Again, welcome!!

Your name and topic makes me think of Challah (spelling?). Now I'm hungry.

Oh, and welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    How did you find us?
    Well, I used to have around DB, and a the timy this was tbdl.org and they had the .net name, so I was just typing in different domains and this site came up xD. Ive known about this site for probably 4 months, but im pretty shy so I don't really do anything but lurk ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    How did you find out you were a DL and a Fur?
    Well, I've pretty much knew most of my life, Diapers since maybe 7 and fur since 9 or 10, but at that age, I really didnt know if it was "normal" or not, or what it was.

Hi Chaz! Welcome to our fantabulous little community ^^,
    a wild guess from your avatar... but are you a DJ by any chance...? hehe

Welcome to our community, Chaz . . .

Lurking is fine, but to really get to know us (and we'd like that) please post. Even responses to interesting threads will make us know more about you, and eventually you'll see that we respond to people who do that.

So enjoy your stay here -- and don't forget the two chat channels, either