Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: huggies size 6 (so I said what the hell)

  1. #1

    Default huggies size 6 (so I said what the hell)

    So, instead of buying generic diapers like usual, I figured, why not buy huggies supreme size 6s, right? I can fit em, they're kinda tight, but I can fit em.

    after wetting it, oh my god these swell so much, it didnt leak either, TAKE THAT WALGREENS!

    I highly recommend you all to use these as stuffers, my god they swell

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jakethefox View Post
    So, instead of buying generic diapers like usual, I figured, why not buy huggies supreme size 6s, right? I can fit em, they're kinda tight, but I can fit em.

    after wetting it, oh my god these swell so much, it didnt leak either, TAKE THAT WALGREENS!

    I highly recommend you all to use these as stuffers, my god they swell

    Meh, your right kinda. Still I prefer goodnites *The underwear ones not the boxers* and Certaintys *Walgreens brand* alot better. Recently I tried the walgreens ones, and I love um! No leaking and pretty good absorbancy.

  3. #3

    Default

    thay do swell alot I have a place wehere I can get a 22 pack size 6 for 3.29 what a good price

  4. #4

    Default

    1 i hate walgreens they don't swell at all i swear
    2yes the walgreens do swell really well

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by diaper degraw View Post
    1 i hate walgreens they don't swell at all i swear
    2yes the walgreens do swell really well
    Did you just say a double negative???


    I think for two you mean the huggies ^^;

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jakethefox View Post
    Did you just say a double negative???


    I think for two you mean the huggies ^^;
    Wait you mean like the pack of huggies with like a mexican boy pointing while in a diaper? If so then I dont think the swell much.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    Wait you mean like the pack of huggies with like a mexican boy pointing while in a diaper? If so then I dont think the swell much.
    I dunno, swelled up a lot for 1 wetting

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jakethefox View Post
    So, instead of buying generic diapers like usual, I figured, why not buy huggies supreme size 6s, right? I can fit em, they're kinda tight, but I can fit em.

    after wetting it, oh my god these swell so much, it didnt leak either, TAKE THAT WALGREENS!

    I highly recommend you all to use these as stuffers, my god they swell
    what waist size do diapers go to?

  9. #9

    Default

    a walgreen with a size 6 stuffer worked really well for me. Was a pretty cheap combo too, only thing is the capacity leaves a little more to be desired.

  10. #10

    Default

    Interesting. I'm curious, what's the difference between the Huggies original line of diapers (with the "Stops Leaks" symbol on the front) to the supreme?

Similar Threads

  1. New Huggies brand
    By twtw in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-Apr-2009, 01:51
  2. Baby Dry Size 6 vs Cruisers Size 7
    By fantasy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 28-Mar-2009, 15:42
  3. Huggies Overnites: Now In Size 6
    By hanzertas in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-Nov-2008, 19:03
  4. Huggies Diapers
    By scarolina21 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 20-Oct-2008, 00:20
  5. Huggies sizes?
    By Possibly Insane in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-Jan-2008, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.