Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Printed diapers

Post Printed diapers

I tried a sample of Bambino's once, and I liked them. For those who have purchased printed AB diapers before, especially if you have tried multiple brands, which do you prefer and why? What at the differences between Bambino and Secure Plus (from Diaper Connection)? Thanks for your responses.

Darkfinn

From my most recent reply in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Bambino is different from Secure X-plus. They are made by the same company, but it is a totally different product line.

Bambinos use a softer outer plastic, a softer and more porous inner liner, and they also use more SAP in the padding, resulting in a relatively thin diaper with huge capacity.

I have compared Secure X-plus to Bambino side-by-side before... it's like comparing an Abri-form Extra to an Abri-form X-plus. There are similarities... but there are also enough differences for it to be noticable.

If you haven't tried Bambino yet, you really should.

I ordered a sample pack on Monday and just got them today. I'm anxious to try one, but I have to watch my sister till her babysitter gets here. My only complaint so far is the fact that the sample packs are so ungodly expensive (I paid 11 bucks for 2 of them, thats horse****!), including shipping.

Darkfinn

Buying diapers online only makes sense if you are getting a whole case... otherwise everything is rediculously expensive.

I realize that, but I didn't know how these would go, so I went ahead and did that anyway. Suffice to say now that I tried them on, I am so very surprised at how good they are. In my experience, they are a lot more discreet than depends.

Darkfinn

Hmm... IDK about them being discreet... but I wear them to work every day and have never had an issue out of them. The fit is great, the feel is wonderful, and their capacity is beyond superb... often I can get through the workday with just one diaper. Though it's not looking that way today... we had lunch catered in and sweet tea is my one weakness, I'm on glass #3 already.

Lol! Sweet tea binges can result in three diaper work days for me, as i have been known to kill the whole jug by myself.

I'm curious about more then just Bambinos. I've identified three printed diaper (aside from the ones on Ebay.

ABUniverse: ABU Extra Thick Overnights Diapers @ ABUniverse.com - The Worlds Best AB/DL Superstore (they actually have two)

Plastic-Pants.com: Print Disposable Diapers

And of course Bambino: Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by harris View Post
    Plastic-Pants.com: Print Disposable Diapers
    [/url]
    These are known as Classy Comforts, fyi.
    http://www.classycomfortdiapers.com/

From what I know, ABuniverse and classy comfort both have terrible customer service. I know from personal experience with ABU and from second hand stories with the Classy Comforts. So unfortunately I have never tried either diaper. I have not heard good things though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Buying diapers online only makes sense if you are getting a whole case... otherwise everything is rediculously expensive.
    not if you are buying 24/7's i say

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjeff View Post
    Lol! Sweet tea binges can result in three diaper work days for me, as i have been known to kill the whole jug by myself.
    same but whith kool-aid but mainly orange juice (gone in 1-2 hours(with mom yelling for me not to))
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    just noticed the plastic pants.com link i have tried before to get that design but i couldn't even get google translate to work on the site
    which was a differnt one
    Last edited by Slycamer; 20-Jun-2009 at 05:33. Reason: noticed a link