Thread: Hey!

Smile Hey!

hey im baby madison and 15 im not sure what to write but i like just wearing a wet diaper and reading diaper stories. if u wanna talk or trade pics my favorite thing to do Email Removed if u wanna know more just ask
    Last edited by Kraiden; 09-Mar-2008 at 07:00. Reason: Removed Email Link

Hello there, welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Just a few friendly tips....First do not post any personal information in the forums, like screen names, full name, or email address. If you wish to share that stuff put it in your profile, for your own safety and many other reasons.
    Also you can not contact people with private message until you loose your newbie status after posting a certain amount.

Hi Baby_Madison! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Please, look around and jump into the pool of discussion!

Default Hi Mate

Hi Madison

Welcome to our online world.

Just to confirm what was said above, just be careful what information u post, if u want to post pics, perhaps not dont include identifying face pic, but other than that have fun.