Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Told my GF

Default Told my GF

Okey, i might not be a member thats really active and rememberable so this might just pass by allot of people. Hell, im not even shure its in the right forum but i just felt like i had to tell someone.

The last year ive been together with an amazing girl and we both love eachother. something that has allways been a bit hard on me is the fact that ive felt that ive needed to hide a part of myself for her, that being the part where im a DL. Shure, it doesnt affect her and all that but its a matter of trust.

So last weekend i finnaly gathered the balls to tell her about my festish and my sexual preferences, not knowing how she would react. Luckily, since shes the angel she is, she actually accepted it. Also shes quite a curious person and actually got interested in my feelings towards my festish and how it actually works.

It finnaly feels like im being honest and open to a very important person to me, aswell as getting a huge load of my shoulders.

Anyways, have a good one!

thats great, I'm happy that she took it so well, Not all do :|

An even better is that she some what interested in it to some degree. She sounds like a keeper

Default's always weird the first time you open up to someone about it. It's thrilling and dangerous all at once, and when the other person accepts it, there's no feeling quite like it.

as said congrats. i have found thew reading and "mr poll" polls that they accept it (not the real # but) 90% of the time

Glad you were able to be open with her. It is tough when you feel your hiding something and don't want anything to come between the two of you. Now that everything is out and open I hope the two of you grow together that much more.

Nice to e-meet you. Hope to see you around the forum a little more. That's some pretty good news there, and I'm always glad to hear about SOs being open and accepting. If I play my cards right, I might be in a position to do the same at some point. I'll be sure to check in with folks here for some wisdom.

Congratulations, and I hope things go well for both of you.

glad to know all went well, It took me about 1 1/2 to 2 years with my GF to tell her. but now she is my wife so all is well!

Congrats!!! I came out to my wife a month ago and I had pretty much the same experience. She accepts it and allows me to wear to bed when I want.

Hey congrats! Hope that this level of trust with your gf can bring a newfound level in y'alls relationship. Must be a load off your shoulders now!