Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nature Pics

Default Nature Pics

This girl went to my school or does still not sure, I found her on face book thought she looked like someone else I know. But I keeped her added, Well she just posted a link to her flickr.

BUT wow the pics she takes are so nice

Flickr: amyhrer's Photostream

If she took them, they're awesome. They look very professional.

wow! she must have a very good camera and bags of patience to get pictures of animals like that.

I personally like pictures of beautiful landscapes if I take pictures of nature but I have to give this girl some credit, she must really like what she does.

yeah, I havn't talked to her or anything, But yeah I thought it was crazy to see. Plus I've lived in MN for a while and I never see wild life like that lol

Yeah, needless to say, some of these photos are nothing short of outstanding. I've never been a big fan of wildlife photos (particularly snakes...hate them so much ;_. The sheer quantity of them, a lot of these good shots, some meh shots.

The scenery is top notch though.

Wow, that's some good pics, I presume she's got a D-SLR.

Anyway if anyone's interested here's my photobucket - Pictures by ajsco - Photobucket There's a fair few nature photo's ie. animals, but mostly I prefer landscapes.

I also really liked your link Ajsco, I've never been a nature/landscape fan. But I have I feel like I have been missing something

Yea they do have that professional look. Very nice and illustrative.

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    Wow, that's some good pics, I presume she's got a D-SLR.

Anyway if anyone's interested here's my photobucket - Pictures by ajsco - Photobucket There's a fair few nature photo's ie. animals, but mostly I prefer landscapes.
    Oh good god, some of those landscape photos are fantastic! Consider me a fan. I wonder how you took half of these guys, particularly one that looks like it was taken inside a cavern.
    And there was a breathtaking view of mountains as well, very excellent stuff.

Here are a couple of mine, nothing too fancy or great though. :X

wow, I need to make a new fav. folder on my bookmarks now some really good photos