Thread: Screw the Lakers and Kobe!

Default Screw the Lakers and Kobe!

I am not happy right now. First my team gets eliminated out of the Eastern Conference Finals by a wimpy-ass team known as the Orlando Magic, and now the freaking Los Angeles Lakers are the NBA Champions.

Screw Kobe, he doesn't deserve that ring. He doesn't deserve what he has, and what he deserves is a jail sentence in Colorado.

WildThing121675

Sorry, just kinda pissed the Lakers won again when they didn't deserve it.

Kobe should be getting his ass kicked in prison. Orlando is muh hometown ^_^
    Magic deserve it >
    *unbiased* >.>

Yeah I hate Kobe but as a fan of the Lakers and the Bulls I say Congrates Lakers!

I was wondering when the damn basket ball season would end.. their finals take FOREVER.

anyways I like the lakers only since I hate the Sacramento queens, but in general I dislike basketball altogether.

I agree with WildThing121675. I am a life long Boston Celtics fan and can't stand the Lakers or Kobe Bryant. Plus the NBA season is way to long!

Fuck the Lakers and the Celtics and the Cavs. I ain't hating all the people above me but just see that Shaq might be in Cleveland, the Lakers might lose 2 key players to free agency, the Celtics are the Celtics, and the Spurs still have the talent to win 5 in 11 years. I know that Duncan is getting old and Ginobli and Parker aren't in top play, but so is Shaq. What did he do in Phoenix. I don't deny his 3peat in LA or his Finals win in Miami, but if he does go to Cleveland and the Lakers resign their players, there is no dream season as Tim Duncan will be the guy in the Vitamin Water commercials sayin "Well the boy definitely gets his vitamins!"

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Fuck the Lakers and the Celtics and the Cavs. I ain't hating all the people above me but just see that Shaq might be in Cleveland, the Lakers might lose 2 key players to free agency, the Celtics are the Celtics, and the Spurs still have the talent to win 5 in 11 years. I know that Duncan is getting old and Ginobli and Parker aren't in top play, but so is Shaq. What did he do in Phoenix. I don't deny his 3peat in LA or his Finals win in Miami, but if he does go to Cleveland and the Lakers resign their players, there is no dream season as Tim Duncan will be the guy in the Vitamin Water commercials sayin "Well the boy definitely gets his vitamins!"
    No wonder why I hate basketball. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    No wonder why I hate basketball. :P
    My first sport is always football. Basketball is new to me but it is catching up fast.