Thread: Well, dang it!!!

Default Well, dang it!!!

I just got to gradschool for a week and realized I didn't bring any diapers. It's tempting to go get some depends, but they really aren't my favorites anymore... Oh well, I'll figure something out...

vL

soren456

Call home and have them sent . . . .

("Mom, lift up the floorboards in my closet, reach back about two feet . . . . ")

Quote Originally Posted by soren456 View Post
    Call home and have them sent . . . .

("Mom, lift up the floorboards in my closet, reach back about two feet . . . . ")
    "and keep your eyes closed, just pull what ever is in there out and put it in a box and tape it shut, then you can open your eyes and send it to me? please that would be great"

wouldn't you think a mom would know what diapers feel like. :P

My mom hasn't a clue... My wife knows about them... but paying shipping for diapers??? That's bad enough just ordering them!
    vL

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    "and keep your eyes closed, just pull what ever is in there out and put it in a box and tape it shut, then you can open your eyes and send it to me? please that would be great"
    Ha...you made me laugh

dprdinky

So my suggestion is to check out the the various pharmacies in the town you live and find out what is available. In Beverton, Oregon the Beverton Pharmacy sells both Attends and Tena. Also check out any hospital supply stores that sell adult diapers.

Well, found a local Walgreens and the selection was pathetic. I got some Serenitys to hold be over for the week, but geez... I really don't like them and can't wait to get home to my supply...