Thread: Ever found *B/DLs on other sites?

Default Ever found *B/DLs on other sites?

I mean besides these communities. Ive met a few DLs on random forums and stuff.

There is one member on here that I actually met on some other site before I even had an account here. It was quite a koinkidink

Yeah, I have. Of the two DL's I met in real life, one was from a completely non diaper related site. Don't ask me how we got on the subject of diapers, I don't remember. The only other one that I've met was years ago from DPF, back when it was respectable and really the only online resource for our kind.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperLover22893 View Post
    I mean besides these communities. Ive met a few DLs on random forums and stuff.

City of Heroes...

Edit: Second Life..

I seem to attract the kind of people who are interested for a few weeks before they decide they don't like you, but they still count.
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 15-Jun-2009 at 10:46.

A few hundred in real life from elsewhere, and 4-5 from here.

Edit, err... From non-abdl sites? Yea... A handful from Myspace and Facebook, including a former roommate and very close friend (whom is now engaged to another DL).

Are you talking about people here that I've met other places? Well there's quite a few that I met on other sites too.

I have met other *B/DL that aren't members here tooo as well.

Well, I've never seen any *B/DLs, but I've seen my fair share of fairly open furs on non-furry websites. But on many of these sites (not all), they get a bad rep.

I've met a couple on Myspace and Facebook, mostly through groups that I've joined but a couple just out of the blue.