Maybe there's been topics about blankies before, but I looked and didn't see any in the first few pages that are related to what I want to say/ask about blankies...So here goes:
1. Does anyone else have an obsession with blankies?
My answer: I'm obsessed...I have 5 comforters on my bed...Two 101 Dalmatians, one Ariel, one Winnie The Pooh/Tigger, and one with farm animals and trains on it. Then I have my Daddy bankie, a pink with dark pink leopard spots blankie that Daddy gave me in 2007. Then I have a PPG blanket that my cats like to lay on...It's a good "play spot" blanket. I have two other small ones, also - a pink/dark pink/white one I got while in the hospital when I was 12-ish (people like to give me pink stuff >.>) and a old tattered Raggedy Ann and Andy blankie that I got when I was 3 or so. The rest of the blankets I have, besides a special white one that was given to me when my Pap died (it was one of his blankies), are just regular ol' comforters and guest blankets.
2. What blankie(s) do you have that are special to you?
My answer: See answer to #1.
3. Where's your favorite place to get blankies?
My answer: I don't really have one, but I like blankies as gifts...I've also been checking out a site listed in another blankie topic I read today.
4. Do you like your blankies to be thin (like sheets), thick (like comforters), or in between? Does time of day, weather, or emotions affect this preference?
My answer: I like medium to thick blankies, regardless of weather. They're best for snuggling. If it's hot, I sleep on top of my comforters and other blankies instead of under them.
5. Most importantly, what do you like your blankies to be made of?
My answer: I LOVE faux fur, chenille, "fuzzy" fabrics...anything that's soft and not scratchy.