Thread: hellow from yukon!

Default hellow from yukon!

hi everyone!
    I registered on tbdl-org a while ago (some years now..) and just decided to start frequenting this site again.
    I study in litterature and theater, but currently taking a year off to go teach french up in Whitehorse... yeah, you'll guess I'm french-canadian! xD
    I lived most of my life near Montréal, Québec. I got 3 colors eyes!
    besides diapers, which I wear since I'm 11, I like writing, music (mostly any style, but not rap and country..) drawing and sewing. Yaay, designing cloths and costume!
    So that's about it, I guess. If you have any question, feel free to ask! ^____^

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to this most awesome site. I am of French Canadian descent, my great great great great grandfather was the famous French Canadian explorer Touissant Charbonneau who along with Sacagawea helped Lewis and Clark find their way to Oregon and the pacific ocean. Have a nice time here.

Welcome, man, I'm also french canadian.

Yukon, eh? the land of igloos and dog sleds and eternal winter?

Another theater major! And a costumer to boot! We go from strength to strength. Welcome, welcome. YouTube - Cabaret - Willkommen