Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HEY GUESS WHAT... Im back...

Default HEY GUESS WHAT... Im back...

I got a new placement so I am back. Got my laptop and another computer... which is a franken computer I built out of parts I found in my new foster parent's shed...

2.0 Ghz Pentium 4, 45GB HDD, White case.. XP PRO, 256 RAM....

Well anyway Ill be back now. But I am living in a trailer with 11 people.

dprdinky

Welcome back! it's always nice to come back to a group where you are well known and part of a great family.

Yup I should be on here often now, and I even got myself some new wheels... not a car though... a 49cc scooter... but it is going to do until I feel like driving again.

Welcome back home.

Quote Originally Posted by timmahtherebel View Post
    Yup I should be on here often now, and I even got myself some new wheels... not a car though... a 49cc scooter... but it is going to do until I feel like driving again.
    Hey, a scooter is great on gas mileage!
    I have a 50cc scoots myself. :3

Glad to see you're back around.

That's great that your back. So how's the trailer? I actually like cramped places, so I would love that, but how do you like it?

its fine really though considering I get along well and my geekiness is appreciated. I actually fixed several of their computers already... everyone uses computers and laptops just about cover the front room floor... like 5 of them all plugged up in there.

the guys are cool, 2 of the guys from the group home are actually here and the ones i get along with and not the irritating loud people from the place i was in before. and also i did not realize how hard it would be to commute back and forth from my job to the new city where i am in, not really a city but like an extension of the city, the buses are weird from here and i dont have a car anymore of course... so i am getting the scooter on monday