Thread: Hey

Default Hey

well i guess i should say hi. Hi. umm... ya, new to the whole AB/DL forum community, forums in general i guess. don't like to type much, but have fun reading. so don't expect to much from me lol. what else do you need to know i guess?

Welcome to the site. Normally new members tell a little about themselves, such as hobbies, likes in music or TV and that sort of thing. I hope you enjoy ADISC. The topics and varied so I'm sure there will be something you would like to contribute.

well, lets see, i like video games. PC being my favorite, not a fan of X-box. don't watch much TV. when its on i enjoy the Create channel or fox (no cable in my room), but i like the Science channel when i do have cable. what else was there? music, i enjoy pretty much anything, not too fond of rap. anything else?

*pounces new babyfur* Welcome to Adisc. There's a ton of us gamers on here so I'm sure you'll find something to talk about. And be sure to stop by the babyfur forum

lol well i wouldn't fully call my self a babyfur, but i love automorphism and diapers so why not combine the two. and *pries stonemask off* glomping both intrigues and horrifies me. oh love amine too, forgot to mention that.

Welcome to ADISC, guyinthebox : )

- Asher