Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone do this?

Default Anyone do this?

I like to work out in my home as I watch The Simpsons or Arthur. I wear a sports bra and my diapers with no shorts over them. I don't see the point anyway. They are like my bottoms.

I guess it depends if you live alone, or whether you live with people who you are mutually cool with seeing you less-than-fully-dressed and/or diapered. I live alone at the moment and I will wear whatever is comfortable. (With some bearing on whether the curtains are open!) If I get home in the evening and I'm very warm, I'd take off whatever I needed to be comfortable. So, if I worked out at home (which I can't as my home is too small and the downstairs inhabitants would get a noisy ceiling!) I probably would do as you describe, yeah. Just seems logical.

Once while my family was out I decided to have some fun and do the chores around the house in nothing but a teeshirt and a diaper. That was so much fun! I got the chores done really fast, and I didnt mind doing them at all. It was great.

And then another time while the family was out again I tryed to do DDR while diapered. This didnt work very well at all, but it was a fun experiment.

When mom's not home, I just wear a shirt and diaper. It's more comfortable and convenient, and is especially nice in warm weather.

Well, i haven't worn for a long time now. I stopped coming on here, but just came back today =]

After forcing myself to get this out of my life for 3 months, i just gave up. It's on my mind even more if i don't accept it.

I used to sit around just in a nappy, when home alone (Diaper)

Nah. I usually wear one under my britches if I decide to wear a diaper at all.

When I can i do but I still live with my parents so I don't get to very often.

I prefer total silence. I'm turning into an old man slowly but surely..."All this durned NOISE!" lol

I sometimes just wear a diaper and T shirt around the house. I never go outside like that through.

My exercise regiment is an hour of cardio a day, but I've never worn a diaper while exercising. There was a thread a long time ago about wearing to the gym. Most people said they just cause chaffing.