Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pittsburgh Penguins Win Stanley Cup!

Default Pittsburgh Penguins Win Stanley Cup!

Wow, not many saw that coming! A great game 7, exciting to the last seconds. Congrats Pittsburgh, sorry to all the Detroit fans here, I know I'm rubbing salt on your wounds. Overall, a wonderful playoffs (although I wish Atlanta was in it, and I wish Boston made it further).

...Next... the draft!

<3 Red Wings. #2 to my beloved Rangers.

Cry-baby Crosby can go eat a foot.

Seriously, you guys just had to kick us while we're down. First MSU loses to North Carolina, then Chrysler, then GM, then 25% unemployment, and then the Wings lose.

God hates Michigan.

Wow, when did PA become the mecca of the sports world? Phillies win the World Series, Steelers win the Super Bowl & now the Penguins win the Stanley Cup!!

And to note, Penn State & Pitt went to Bowl Games, the Eagles made the NFC title game & I think the 76'ers & Flyers were in the play-offs!!

Wow, go Pennsylvania!!

I stooped watching the playoffs after the caps lost out and got kicked out of my house before the Stanley cup started so i didn't even know witch teams were in it.

I was rootin for the Red Wings because two of their players are from Newfoundland and it'd would have been the second year in a row that the cup would have visited there. Oh well. Can't always have what we want.

I know there was exactly one player who was on a team that made it to the playoffs from Maryland, but I forgot who and what team he is on.