Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of School

Default Out of School

Well I am officaially out of school for the summer. I don't see why everyone is like "OMG SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it really isn't a big deal! It is just another day. IDK, maybe I feel like this b/c I will be working like every single day of the summer. But, regardless everyone is making WAY too big of a deal about this.

I would do anything to get summers off again. That kind of free time only exists for a short while in life. Enjoy it while you can.

Yeah, enjoy it while you can! I miss the crazy things I used to do all summer.

People are just now getting out of school? Geez, I got out of school almost a month ago...

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Well I am officaially out of school for the summer. I don't see why everyone is like "OMG SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it really isn't a big deal! It is just another day. IDK, maybe I feel like this b/c I will be working like every single day of the summer. But, regardless everyone is making WAY too big of a deal about this.
    I'm sorry if this comes off rude but alot of us have a social life and it's nice to be able to go out late and not worry about school the next week. I have been working too , I babysit 7 hours a day give or take , So I have been excited that I am making money so I can get a new car. I'm going away for 2 weeks for a theatre workshop. Just because you don't have plans for the summer doesn't mean other people don't. It is a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    I'm sorry if this comes off rude but alot of us have a social life and it's nice to be able to go out late and not worry about school the next week. I have been working too , I babysit 7 hours a day give or take , So I have been excited that I am making money so I can get a new car. I'm going away for 2 weeks for a theatre workshop. Just because you don't have plans for the summer doesn't mean other people don't. It is a big deal.
    Kinda that. I'm just stoked because most of my friends are in school, now we don't have to worry about having the "Oh I can't, school night!" "Man, I can't do that day, I have work" "Oh darn, we suck!" conversations.

Besides, the nice weather is awesomeeee. And summer means my birthday, which means I'm 19, which means I get to drink.

Thanks for the update.

School was always exciting to get out until college. I just really hate school though.

I graduated on tuesday, and i have yet to have any fun lol. I guess i better get to it though, since ill be leaving july 2. I ended up getting some paintball passes to a field about 45min from here. I should go take advantage of that lol

Summer is simply nature's way of convincing us that winter is gone and will never come back to hurt us again, to get us to let our collective guard down, in order that we can be surprised and soundly assaulted by yet another winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    No offense taken I do have like no social life and most of my time in the summer will be work at my "real" job and work on my businesses.