View Poll Results: Diapers Linked with Sexual Feelings

89. You may not vote on this poll
  • I wish sexual feelings to play a lesser part in my diaper loving

29 32.58%
  • I wish sexual feeling to play a greater part in my diaper loving

1 1.12%
  • I am happy with the level of sexual feelings I have towards diapers

53 59.55%
  • I have no sexual feelings towards diapers (asexual ect...please state)

6 6.74%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diapers In Correlation With Sex Drive

Default Diapers In Correlation With Sex Drive

basically how do you feel about your sex drive towards diapers and are you happy with it?

Diapers are turning into a sexual thing for me and it's creeping me out. I started in on infantilism to feel innocent and I don't want to lose that feeling.

I have been profoundly urinary incontinent most of my life, so for me some kind of diapers is a functional necessity. At age 26 I found that adult baby relaxation is a good coping strategy.

Thus in my AB fantasy I have no sexual feelings.

In my adult life I have normal sexual desires and drive.

I would feel much better if diapers were not a turn on at all for me personally. It started out as a emotional want of sort's then grew into a fetish in puberty, I just wish it would of stayed a emotional want.

Of course I can always choose not to act upon my desires if I really don't want them and become a person of high will power.

They started as non-sexual to me, then they became sexual (in a secondary way), and now it's less sexual (probably because I'm not a teen anymore). I voted for the first option.

I'm asexual so I really don't have sexual feelings for diapers them selves. But I do get "stimulated" from the rubbing in that region while wearing one.

Very happy.

I'm on quite good terms with my diapers.

For the better part of my sexuality, diapers exclusively drive it. I can get off to other stuff - quite a spectrum mind you - but I usually find myself incorporating diapers somehow.

And yeah, I'm pretty comfortable/happy with it. I'm glad its this fetish that's almost exclusive to my sex-drive, as opposed to something that's more nasty or illegal.