Thread: My blankie, considering a new one

Default My blankie, considering a new one

I've had my blankie most of my life, and well, I wanna get a new one. It is starting to show it's age and I don't want to accidently fry it in the washers in my apartment building.

Anyone have a good idea for a good new blankie? I've never been able to sleep without one, and well, I think sadly, it's getting to be time to retire my old one and let her sleep on my bed with my whales... I know, corny. UGH.

But I thought I'd ask here since most probably have a blankie that they sleep with.

WildThing121675

What kind of blankie do you have now? You could get the same kind or at least a similar one.

Can you sleep with one of your whales instead?

You can buy any baby blankie at any thrift store. I have one my mother made but I'm afraid to use it because I don't want to wear it out and my mother one was starting to wear out and I don't want to wreck it so I stopped using it, I don't know what happened to it now but I know it's around here somewhere.

Elli

I have a fleece one with animals on and I got it at a 99p store - yay!

I also like the 'Taggies' brand blankets, which have different colour/texture/pattern tags around the sides. Nice to fiddle with but they are expensive so I have a small version one.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    I've had my blankie most of my life, and well, I wanna get a new one. It is starting to show it's age and I don't want to accidently fry it in the washers in my apartment building.

Anyone have a good idea for a good new blankie? I've never been able to sleep without one, and well, I think sadly, it's getting to be time to retire my old one and let her sleep on my bed with my whales... I know, corny. UGH.

But I thought I'd ask here since most probably have a blankie that they sleep with.

WildThing121675
    LuvsGurl has handmade a baby-blue and white blankie... it is square and of suitable adult size. If you are interested it can be sold for the right price.

To update, my blankie was a crib comforter from when I was a baby, and I got attached to it... Here is a pic of it.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3.../Random029.jpg

I am not sure what kind of blankie I want, so I am kinda shopping around. What do you think?

WildThing121675