View Poll Results: Fantasy World???

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would want to wake up tomorrow in my ideal Adult Baby/Diaper Lover "Fantasy" World

44 66.67%
  • I would want to wake up tomorrow with no recollection that I was ever an Adult Baby/Diaper Lover

22 33.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which would you prefer??? <Your Perfect Fantasy World>

Default Which would you prefer??? <Your Perfect Fantasy World>

Question Says It All.

NOTE:

If you choose "fantasy" adult baby world, you would wake up tomorrow with no job, no friends, no responsibilities whatsoever. Just you and your ideal mommy and/or daddy.

If you choose the latter, you wake up tomorrow forgetting any and all of this.

EDIT:
    I messed up the first choice, sorry. It should read, "I would want to wake up tomorrow in my ideal Adult Baby/Diaper Lover "Fantasy" World

Why cant there be a "I like it now"

Srry but I cant vote either way, cause I like both worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    Why cant there be a "I like it now"

Srry but I cant vote either way, cause I like both worlds
    I kinda agree with Siege, also this question reminds me of the matrix, will you take the blue pill or the red one

Though if I had to pick one, my fantasy would be whichever one I could be a babyfur in

Quote Originally Posted by NoahKokoro View Post
    I kinda agree with Siege, also this question reminds me of the matrix, will you take the blue pill or the red one
    Thats easy I would take the reb one, or was it the blue? ah F-it take both of them

Quote Originally Posted by NoahKokoro View Post

Though if I had to pick one, my fantasy would be whichever one I could be a babyfur in
    i agree with ya there, being a diapered mouse for the rest of my life would rock!

Cant vote i loove being diaperd an all but having no freinds is not fun =(

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    "I would want to wake up tomorrow in my ideal Adult Baby/Diaper Lover "Fantasy" World

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    If you choose "fantasy" adult baby world, you would wake up tomorrow with no job, no friends, no responsibilities whatsoever. Just you and your ideal mommy and/or daddy.
    The scenario you listed above isn't my fantasy world. Until I know if it's my fantasy world or a generic one, I choose not to vote.

I'd rather be doing boy stuff to Hustler than to BigBaby magazine. By boy stuff, I mean build models...Maybe. "Unique" only goes so far with the quotes- I'd rather have a normal relationship. And guys- there is nothing normal about wearing diapers. I'd rather have it not a part of me, but if I can remember it, then it will always come back!

Well. My ideal fantasy TBDL world would be a world in which I'd never grown up and never will. Just stop growing at 3-4 years old.

i'd take the blue pill. man, if i could just wake up and forget i was ever a dl and suddenly be normal... well, that's my ultimate fantasy.