Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiyaz! Just stopping in to say hi

Default Hiyaz! Just stopping in to say hi

So where do I begin.

I'm a 16 (17 this 15'th) year old welsh kid who is mad for horses. I'm a pro horse rider, and I still don't own my own horsie, unfortunatley. And this probably isn't the best place to say it, but I'm a zoophiliac when it comes to horses. Just a bit of my lifestyle.

I only really gave my diaper thang attention only a couple of years ago, and I remember the first time I bought my own. Boy, what a day that was. I like adult baby and such yadda yadda, and I'm a rougish furry, too. I don't like to see myself as one, but I "just fap to yiff now and again"

So uhh, nice to be here. I been browsing on here for a couple o' days now, and I decided to join.

Hello fellow Welshman! It's nice to see another person from Wales here. I used to do horse-riding, but I gave up because I didn't like it anymore (I was about 7). To be honest, I wish I hadn't now...
    Anyway, have a great time here!

Welcome PQNY. You seem like an interesting person., so be sure to post around a bit.

Hi PQNY, glad you gave interest into the site. You will deffinetly love it here.

iechyd da

Here in Edmonton we have the Saint David's Society AND The Sons Of Wales; I was born in Monmouthshire though I left too young to remember it. And I love that we have a new flavor of furry: fap-to, but not self-identify-with. Yay, cool. Raccoons like new flavors.

Welcome to ADISC, PQNY : )

- Asher

I've never had such warm greetings before! I really appreciate it

I have a good feeling I'm gonna luffs it here

I like Welsh pasties. (Close as I could come with the icon menu.)

Last edited by soren456; 10-Jun-2009 at 17:36. Reason: Typo.