Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Introduction (again)

  1. #1
    Xboxbaby

    Default Introduction (again)

    Hello everyone. I am xboxbaby and I have been signed up on this site for a while but not very active. I made an introduction before but I find it fit to introduce myself again since I have not made myself none in the community. Like most people here I like to wear diapers but unfortunately a move I had a year back cut me off from civilization. No civilization = no stores. The only thing I have seen for over a year is a sample from goodnites (boxer). Oh yeah btw I am 16 . Thats why I decided to come back cause I get to drive soon. My plan = drive to store, buy diapers, be happy. A few more months until that though. Anyway I like to play xbox live too, good stuff. My "habits" are secret and I will never tell anyone cause I don't want to. I am looking forward to meeting everyone again.

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome to Adisc. I know how you feel I grew up in a little hick town. The day i could drive was a god send.

  3. #3
    Asher

    Default

    Hey Xboxbaby; welcome to ADISC!

    Why don't you tell us some of your hobbies and whatnot? What do you like to do?

    Hope to see you in the forums : )

    - Asher

  4. #4
    Xboxbaby

    Default

    I play a lot of Xbox (live too), paintball, hanging with friends. The usual stuff

  5. #5

    Default

    WB and nice to see you. Congrats on a car - that's just the ticket! My xbox had weird loading problems: refusing to recognise a disc was inthere, ytaking longer and longer to load a game... was the laser. Dismantled the thing, (you tube vid) and got to the little green pinhead laser, cleaned it very ver gently with q-tip and lens cleaner, reassembled and works like a charm. So now gotta get a new furnace and ductwork cleaned to preserve the xbox! Thinking of making a pressurized hepa filter box for it though

  6. #6

    Default

    XBox ftw!

    I was lucky in that I grew up in a small hick town, but didn't realize I liked diapers until I returned to civilization. And by then I was 18, so I had wheels.

    But it would've been nice to know that my diaper urges weren't so weird at a younger age. *grin*

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Xboxbaby View Post
    I play a lot of Xbox (live too), paintball, hanging with friends. The usual stuff
    Xbox - meh, get a PS3

    Paintball - now you're talking, are you in a team, have your own gun ect..

  8. #8
    Xboxbaby

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    WB and nice to see you. Congrats on a car - that's just the ticket! My xbox had weird loading problems: refusing to recognise a disc was inthere, ytaking longer and longer to load a game... was the laser. Dismantled the thing, (you tube vid) and got to the little green pinhead laser, cleaned it very ver gently with q-tip and lens cleaner, reassembled and works like a charm. So now gotta get a new furnace and ductwork cleaned to preserve the xbox! Thinking of making a pressurized hepa filter box for it though
    I had the same issue with an old xbox I had. Basically did the same thing you did except replaced the whole disc drive. That still didn't work so the problem was past my understanding. Its good you got it fixed though.



    Quote Originally Posted by balancedchaos
    XBox ftw!

    I was lucky in that I grew up in a small hick town, but didn't realize I liked diapers until I returned to civilization. And by then I was 18, so I had wheels.

    But it would've been nice to know that my diaper urges weren't so weird at a younger age. *grin*
    Yeah, I have been disconnected with the community because of my current living situation. But my car will soon fix that problem. And yes... Xbox ftw!



    Quote Originally Posted by ajsco
    Xbox - meh, get a PS3

    Paintball - now you're talking, are you in a team, have your own gun ect..
    PS3? I don't support sony, I am a microsoft kid. But yeah I do paintball. Not currently on a team but might be looking to make one with a couple of my friends. I recently upgraded my paintball gun. I have a Tippmann Model 98 with a flatline barrel. The flatline barrel is suppose to add distance and accuracy but I haven't tried it out yet. Tippmanns are nice but they are not for speedball so I intend to by a speedball gun soon.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-May-2009, 20:08
  2. Re-Introduction
    By FullMetal in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-May-2009, 15:25
  3. Introduction
    By ry92 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-Jan-2009, 20:29
  4. introduction
    By englandfan13 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-Dec-2008, 05:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.