Thread: new here just saying HI

Default new here just saying HI

18 yr male in pa. been a dl for over a year now. LOVE it. i love my goodnites. fresh or a couple days old smelling like ammonia. yum. need sugestions on some new dipers to try. SUMMER is here yea. i am an eagle scout and work landscape like to swim and go to the beach. used to play base ball

Welcome to the site. Tell us more about yourself. Have any hobbies, talents, addictions, or anything else worth mentioning?

Hey wet; welcome to ADISC : )

I would be careful in wearing used diapers, man. Cleanliness is next to godliness, and it is always better (and healthier) to just wear a clean diaper. : )

Also, if you want to check out some diaper reviews, you can always go to the Wiki on our site and just check out some reviews.

What are some of your landscape projects (I'm assuming that's what you did for your Eagle Scout project)? What are some of your other interests?

Again, welcome, and hope you contribute positively to the forums. : )
    - Asher

Good reply Asher

Yay - you have time to come here; spring cleanup is over? Or do you leave that for the under paid and overworked temp-grunts? Are you a Landscape architect, or a huer of wood and drawer of water or something in between?