Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! ^^

Default Hi! ^^

Hi, my name is Josh (BabyJoshy) thats what my freinds, my girlfreind and mom call me.

Well lets start with my background ermmm, im 15 i have a girlfreind and she is a TB too. I love pacis and blankeys ^^, i really hate plastic pants they just make the whole baby scene look weird. I have my own stuffed animal ^^ named him fluffy, maybe i can post a couple pics soon. Ermmm i like to play baseball and online games sometimes. If im not doing neither im either out with my girlfreind or doing some random thing in my room. My favorite diaper so far out of all the ones i wore ( Havent wore many) I like goodnights best. I have only worn a goodnite, pampers size 7 <--- hard to find, and a baby diaper <---- first time i tried TB. My mom and girlfreind and SOME of my freinds know about me being a TB.

I really like diaper anime and love to watch anime. Im a very freindly person but i am shy too but i get long with people no matter what the case. I like punk rock and i like some pop and hip hop. Well i guess thats all about me, =P i can post some pics soon
    Last edited by BabyJoshy; 09-Jun-2009 at 03:36.

Nice to meet you, What Online game do you play, I play WoW, CS:S and a few others

hehe, i quit WoW but i do play Runescape and CABAL Online sometimes if im really bored.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJoshy View Post
    Hi, my name is Josh (BabyJoshy) thats what my freinds, my girlfreind and mom call me.

Well lets start with my background ermmm, im 15 i have a girlfreind and she is a TB too. I love pacis and blankets ^^, i really hate plastic pants they just make the whole baby scene look weird. I have my own stuffed animal ^^ named him fluffy, maybe i can post a couple pics soon. Ermmm i like to play baseball and online games sometimes. If im not doing neither im either out with my girlfreind or doing some random thing in my room. My favorite diaper so far out of all the ones i wore ( Havent wore many) I like goodnights best. I have only worn a goodnite, pampers size 7 <--- hard to find, and a baby diaper <---- first time i tried TB. My mom and girlfreind and SOME of my freinds know about me being a TB.

I really like diaper anime and love to watch anime. Im a very freindly person but i am shy too but i get long with people no matter what the case. I like punk rock and i like some pop and hip hop. Well i guess thats all about me, =P i can post some pics soon
    I think there's a process going on where plastic pants are eventually going to be phased out for the majority of *b/dls, because infantilism is all about trying to recreate our own personal childhoods. We're mostly children brought up in disposable diaper households nowadays, and weren't exposed to plastic pants as children. So your feelings on them will be increasingly widespread as time goes by. *grin*

No need to be shy. We're a good group. Promise.

Hi, I love anime too!

You're so freaking lucky to have people that know and understand about you.

Hi There's no need to be shy we don't bite. Well we babyfurs nibble a little.

I'm going to start greeting people now because I feel like it

Hi, new person Don't be shy, people are nice here. Do make sure to make use of all of the areas, as one can find an interesting discussion or two all over. Don't be afraid to post, no one will eat you. Ah, and here's your fresh, considerately destructive Guchuko to eat your chocolate truffles for you:

Enjoy

hehe Guchuko is pretty cute ^^

I always wonderd what a babyfur was, my girlfreind said i should try it and i didnt know what it was so i kind of just gave up on it till now. Still tryn to figure out what it is =P

Hmm we babyfurs are a complicated group. here's the wikifur page on it. That does a fair job of explaining it. Other than that just hang around the babyfur forum some.

Welcome!

If you're interested in Babyfur, hang out around the forums. I've got some stories on the Finished Stories forum that are littlefur/babyfur. Though The Blitz isn't very *B related. There are parts where the littlefurs come out and play in a playground.

Most of us don't bite, though we do nibble a little. XD