Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone here seen "Drag me to Hell"?

Default Has anyone here seen "Drag me to Hell"?

I saw this movie a few weeks ago and it freaked me out, my opinion that this is the best damned PG-13 horror movie. Period.

Unless you can tell me something better, that is..

( Lol, I am on the internet via someone's wifi at the bus stop.. waiting for the bus.... )

It's a movie I keep intending to see, but keep putting it off >.< I love the Evil Dead series, so I'm curious of Sam Raimi's return to the horror genre.

Cheap scare tactics and very predictable, but scary all the same. The comedy was excellent.

Yeah, I liked it a lot. Scary, campy, fun movie. Even though it was kinda predictable I still jumped a few times.

don't wanna derail the thread, but I also saw The Hangover and thought it was great!

Have not seen either "Drag me to Hell" or "The Hangover." I plan to in the next couple weeks.

I love Sam Raimi's campy horror flicks of old, so I think I'll love this new one. I'm excited to see both of them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Cheap scare tactics and very predictable, but scary all the same. The comedy was excellent.
    Comedy? Iterate, please.

Sam Raimi delivers again! He's never disappointed as far as horror/comedy goes. My friend and I have decided that the Genre of Drag Me to Hell was not Horror/Comedy, but a new genre called "Homedy." It sounds more like homicide and seems very Raimi-esque.

If you liked Drag Me to Hell, you should look into more of his work, particularly The Evil Dead trilogy.

oooooh ok always up for something new to watch, now that i have too much time on my hands until the guys at work go on vac....

the other guys at the group home always hog the tv so some dvds i could watch would be nice.