Thread: Hi I'm New

Default Hi I'm New

I discovered tb and dl about a year ago. There was always a thought in the back of my head about diaper and diaper punishment. I didn't know more people were like me. No one knows this about me but I do know in relationship I act immature and tend to fall for guys, who are incredibly tall like a whole foot taller than me. Glad I found somewhere for support

Hey candyrose; welcome to ADISC!

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? Like what are some of your hobbies, etc.?

- Asher

Hey, welcome to ADISC!

We're always happy to help people, so ask us any questions you have. ^_^ Like you said, you definitely have our support.

Hobbies are good, too, though, like Asher said.

For instance:

Do you like to read?

Watch tv?

Go outside?

Do schoolwork?

Welcome to a terrific corner of the universe, where you are sure to find many people with the same interests, whatever they may be.

Welcome to the and my girl also live in Chicago, so it's always good to have some other local folks around here.

We're also into BDSM-related things, so you can say 'hello' any time or ask us any questions and we'll be happy to answer them. We're well past the 'curiosity' stage with this.

Thankfully you've found one of the very few mature discussion forums on the internet. Here at ADISC you'll find not only understanding people, but posts that are actually legible, caring support, and a whole muckle of people that know exactly what you may be dealing with. All we ask for in return is your immortal soul good grammar and helpful contribution.

Hope to see you around the forums!

Everyone thinks they're alone for a while. It's always amazing to find out that just isn't true! So welcome to the community!