Thread: Reusable Pull on diaper

Default Reusable Pull on diaper

I been looking for a good pull on style diaper, something like cloth gerber training pants. The thicker the better!

Quote Originally Posted by JustInCase View Post
    I been looking for a good pull on style diaper, something like cloth gerber training pants. The thicker the better!
    Try YuYun I've heard nothing but great things about em. Though, they take a lil bit to get here, they're really comfy! (Jus make sure if you order from them, you check that you DO/DON'T need plastic pants. It'll tell you somewhere on the item's page.) ^_^ There's also FetWare. If I find/remember any more, I'll append them to this post. Good hunting! :waving:

I ordered stuff from Fetware before. It took a while to get it, but it was really nice high-quality stuff. So it's a trade. I'd order from them again, just not for a time-sensitive item. Six weeks is a little excessive, but...that was seven years ago, and the stuff is still in fine condition. So there you go.

If i was going ot oder online it would be with Fetware, They seem to have a good slection, and it looks fairly priced

Solution Series All In One Diaper

I can't speak to the YunYun or the FetWare products, but I personally use Angel Fluff and find them to be excellent. I've not used this particular product I do own several other products, including plastic pants and cloth diapers. The quality is excellent.

Thanks for all the feedback!
    I think I'm gonna go with the fetware products since they are so well known in the community and they look like they are well constructed.

Virtually all makers of custom cloth diapers offer pull-ons.

Because it is so frustrating and expensive to do fancy sewing of gauze or Birdseye cotton, most contour and pull-ups are made from flannel. If you like that, swell. If you prefer gauze diapers, good luck finding pull-ups.

I have read about people who sew a piece of wide elastic to one end of gauze diapers to help hold them snug as they stretch while wet. I suppose if there was enough waist elastic you could fasten the sides to make a pull-on. I have never seen something like that offered commercially.

Babykins has been selling both infant and adult cloth diaper pull-ons for decades.

I was going to recommend Babykins too Angela. Best resource for pullon's

I have an excellent pull-on cloth diaper from Fetware (plastic-pants and rubber pants resource for adults who wear cloth or disposable diapers.). They are a bit pricey, but are very durable and very nice.

I also recommend Babykins. Their pull on cloth diapers are very thick and absorbent. I have some and use them every night and they work out great. They are a bit pricey but darn well worth it. And most of all good luck in your choice JustInCase.