Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls, A question about Crotches

Default Girls, A question about Crotches

Is there a single girl that is attracted to the myriad crotch shots that male ab/dl's post on the net? I mean, is there a single girl that would watch a video of a guy's crotch and then say, "Man, I gotta get that guys number!"

do you think you girls should let the guys know, for their sake? or is it best to let them keep doing it for profiling purposes??? :P

Nope. I might get some practical tips on how they fitted the nappy or what brands seem good quality, but that's all!

Let them know? How? I didn't even know it was supposed to be attractive to girls. I thought they just wanted a pic of their nappy and/or didn't want their face in the pic so they couldn't be identified.
    Last edited by Elli; 06-Jun-2009 at 03:17. Reason: avoiding double post in response to thread moving on

Even as a gay guy its a no for me. I think they are gross when shot like that.

They're totally fappable and delicious.

So no, I don't know who does.

Default Not guys, not girls, no one should post that stuff. It's all rather...icky...

That is all...

That's true... Girls posting crotch shots is pathetic too... It's just that the perverts are usually straight guys and they like that sort of thing... I mean... posting your crotch is like idetifying yourself as a penis or clitoris in a nappy. And you'd expect the person to be nothing but sexual impulses...
    It's also kind of like posting a masturbation picture...

As a neutral view on the topic..

Crotch shots are a necessary evil of sorts. We all love the diapers and if they were supposed to be worn on feet instead of crotches, we'd be seeing foot shots.
    Can't really show a full view of a diaper without a crotch shot, obviously.