Thread: Has anyone ever heard of this place?

Jeffy

Default Has anyone ever heard of this place?

ABDL Montréal - Adult Nursery - ABDL Montréal

Cause I really want to go someday! This is ABDL Montreal! What the website says is

What is ABDL-Montreal?

ABDL-Montreal is a new adult nursery located in Montreal. It is mainly, but not exclusively, aimed at infantilsts (persons who like to be treated like babies and/or wear diapers). Anyone with a desire to experience what it is like to be treated like a child is welcome.
    It seems like a really cool place. I've never talked to anyone though who has ever been there. Most of the website is in french (and my french is a little rusty after about two years of unuse :/ ) so it's probably best to use google translate to read it.

What i'm looking for is someone who has ever been there and can give me more input as to what goes on in there so I at least know what to expect XD

If you would like some info on the nursery go to DLBoy and ask T carl, he go's there, it is right in his city.

I was invited up to the nursery but I couldn't make it.

haha...I love how the "English" version gives you menu choices in English, but the text is French.

I'd go to a place like this if it was more punishment-oriented. I wouldn't want to be loved on by some stranger.

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by balancedchaos View Post
    haha...I love how the "English" version gives you menu choices in English, but the text is French.

I'd go to a place like this if it was more punishment-oriented. I wouldn't want to be loved on by some stranger.

I'm the exact opposite X3 I'm way too darn overly-affectionate... I'll love on just about anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    I'm the exact opposite X3 I'm way too darn overly-affectionate... I'll love on just about anyone.
    You and my giant Maine Coon would get along well. The only thing he loves is attention; from who, he does not care.

I read about a place like this in San Francisco not too long ago. Seemed like it would be a very different experience, but possibly a quite fun one.

Asher

It sounds like it would be a great idea for some people, but I am not totally sure if I would want a total stranger who does not speak my language baby me. Its one of those things where I would rather keep private to myself then anything else.

- Asher

In the 80's I discovered and phoned "Mommy Hazel" in the UK. She was not surprised for random guys to call from odd and faraway parts of the world... And was very nice on the phone... So based on that call I got a good impression of her... Still has a site Nanny Sinclair - ABDL Nanny - infantilism, age-play, Adult Babies - Web Links

This was way pre internet and it was a "go faint and have to sit down" moment when I came across her...

I know the persons that started the Montréal AB DL nursery.

The place is very private and secure. I never went myself, but I got the full pre-opening presentation by the host.

I'm sure they speak english. So whoever want to make the trip there, book an apointment and enjoy. They do have a lot of punishment tools too. I saw pictures of straight jacket and other contentions.

There is also a fetish bar in Montréal, not related to the nursery, where they hold a diaper night sometime. After a AB/DL meeting, we where invited to go after supper, I declined, but a lot of people went wearing just a diaper or baby gear.

Montréal is a very open city. Unlike many other country or city, you can pull off many thing in Montréal whitout people freaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    It sounds like it would be a great idea for some people, but I am not totally sure if I would want a total stranger who does not speak my language baby me. Its one of those things where I would rather keep private to myself then anything else.

- Asher
    The idea of a Canadienne babying me in French is kind of appealing to me. :3

aj1983

I've never heard of that group in Montréal, but i know of a few other canadian AB meets that go on.

In Toronto there is this group that meets once a month Toronto ABDL AgePlay Group.

And out in alberta they do a campout every year (or at least they used too, havnt checked the site in a long time). Adult Baby Camp.