Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone hear of this chatroom

Default Anyone hear of this chatroom

I found this chatroom • Chat, Forums, Galleries, and Social Networking for Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers the other night and spent alot of time there and the people were really friendly and there was great discussions going on throughout. Now I am not trying to stir up competition here but was wondering if anyone else had found them and had checked it out.

Checkin out nao...

I'm on there now and then. There are two old friends of mine that pay for the server and its mostly people from the former Park Place Crib site. Which I was also there a few months after it started up until its demise, long story with no happy ending really. It's mostly older members that were originally on DPF when it was good and then they migrated to, and then on to PPC and now finally full circle to ABplayroom.

Lemme know if you have any questions. Its just kind of interesting how internet friends still stay in groups after being on so many sites. It took me time to find PPC in the beginning but I've also been through about a dozen AB sites that have come and gone in the last 7 years.

Yes, absolutely; it is ridiculous to expect one site to cater to every taste or to expect people not to belong to multiple communities. It is better to be a smaller site with many friends than try to be huge and alone. And for the benefit and protection of our members it is good to know which other sites are out there, and what market they cater to and what sort of members they have, which are dangerous or safe places, which are teen-suitable - or not, and so on.

I think we have DLtown people on there, not 100% sure but I think some migrated over.

Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    What's the new site that replaced DLTown for a lot of people?
    ABDL Most Wanted - Index

Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    Excellent; a portal into a whole nother nether-world, with links onward and outward, and some interesting images.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    I can't believe you posted that here.