Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What about Babyfur/littlefur entices you the most?

Default What about Babyfur/littlefur entices you the most?

The question is simple,

What is it about the babyfur/littlefur areas of the fandom give you the most enjoyment?

With me, it's the cuteness, I loved that time of my life. When life was simpler, and the scariest thing on your mind was the boogeyman, or the monster in your closet, or getting lost at the grocery store (actually happened to me once when I was five). That carefree innocence, is definitely something I wish I could have again. But I've grown up since then, still there is a part of me that remembers and gets great joy when I can remember it.

Not to mention there are a lot of talented artists who work in babyfur/littlefur. And some people who write very good stories that encompass what I like about it as well.

Much <3,

Max

Jeffy

It's definitely an issue of self-soothing. Most of the time I utilize my infantilistic tendencies in order to comfort myself, but the nostalgia is really a key thing too.
    Also... the unconditional love n.n

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    It's definitely an issue of self-soothing. Most of the time I utilize my infantilistic tendencies in order to comfort myself, but the nostalgia is really a key thing too.
    Also... the unconditional love n.n
    *hugs Jeffy* Of course, I used to self-soothe, being an only child that's basically what I had to do. I slept with a teddy bear until I was about 13, which was one of the things I would do to self-soothe.

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by Xane View Post
    *hugs Jeffy* Of course, I used to self-soothe, being an only child that's basically what I had to do. I slept with a teddy bear until I was about 13, which was one of the things I would do to self-soothe.
    Always great to has a snuggle buddy n.n

For me it's hard to explain, but the gist is I like feeling the innocence associated with childhood. As for the furryness, I literally grew up with my dog (we got her when I was one) and she was always affectionate, so I eventually started connecting to animals (mostly canines).

Quote Originally Posted by Xane View Post
    The question is simple,

What is it about the babyfur/littlefur areas of the fandom give you the most enjoyment?
    That's simple! Adorable lil fuzzy anthro animals in diapers are always win.

But seriously, it's a lot of fun. I've made so many great friends over the years in this fandom. The art and stories are big reasons. Mostly, it's the camaraderie, conventions, parties, meets, hangouts, etc. I've been involved in babyfur stuff before it was almost a household name, and it's been a wild ride!

Yep its fun, awesome people and good times....whynot ?

I don't consider myself a fur; however, I do own a bee costume that I like to dress up in when I'm in ab mode.

It's just a comfort thing, and I enjoy looking cute.

Quote Originally Posted by balancedchaos View Post
    I don't consider myself a fur; however, I do own a bee costume that I like to dress up in when I'm in ab mode.

It's just a comfort thing, and I enjoy looking cute.
    I'm reminded of the music video to Blind Melon's No Rain. But I always thought that little bee girl was cute. XD

Well I'm not a furry, but I can say I love the babyfur pictures. They are so cute and adorable.