Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A news story about some of our brethren behaving badly

Default A news story about some of our brethren behaving badly

FREMONT -- Several men in diapers were seen in the area of St. Joseph Street and Circle Drive on Sunday evening.
    Advertisement

Fremont police responded to the area after receiving several complaints. Two of the complainants nearby said two of them left the area but one went inside a residence on St. Joseph.

Police found one of the men inside the home and he was still wearing a diaper.

A 19-year-old man said he and his friends thought it would be funny to run around in the diapers.

"They looked like pull-ups," Officer Donnale Williams said. "They thought it'd be a funny idea."

Williams advised the man that he could be charged with public indecency and he said he understood.

"I had to smile and laugh about it," Williams said. "I told them, 'You can't be doing this, if you do, do it in your own back yard.' "

Officers were on scene for 20 minutes handling the situation.

"It's not every day you see men in diapers," he said.
    ------------

Complaint made to police about men in diapers | thenews-messenger.com | The News-Messenger

Eh...this is in very poor taste. Sounds like it was just a couple of guys trying to F around, though. Still, any grown person running around in just diapers is an idiot, ab/dl or not. There are limits. Sounds like what happened at my college (in the young guys f-ing around category). There used to be a thing where the fraternity pledges had to streak through the campus one night each year. The admin told everyone that this would not be tolerated that year, so instead, they made them wear diapers to still get the humiliation thing down. When I saw it, I remember shaking my head and saying "idiots".

Regardless, they kinda deserved it...just like they would if they went running around in underwear. Put some dang pants on!

If you want to be in a fraternity, you deserve what you get. lol

Even so...that would be mortifying. Even as a diaper wearer. Hell...especially as a diaper wearer.

It doesn't mention it; I merely meant "brethren" in the sense that they were wearing diapers. Whether they do that for lifestyle purposes I can't say. Either way, this was dumb. *grin*

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by balancedchaos View Post
    ------------

"It's not every day you see men in diapers," he said.

Unless your on the internets >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Unless your on the internets >.>
    ...and looking for that sort of thing. I'm pretty sure vanilla folk can get by an internet stint without seeing a man in a diaper.

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by balancedchaos View Post
    ...and looking for that sort of thing. I'm pretty sure vanilla folk can get by an internet stint without seeing a man in a diaper.
    Lol, I think that people need to start seein men in diapers EVERY DAY :3 they'll eventually get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Lol, I think that people need to start seein men in diapers EVERY DAY :3 they'll eventually get used to it.
    You really have to have a penchant for that sort of thing. Otherwise it'll be like hitting your head against a wall. Gets old and sickening after a while.