Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas Babyfur Making His "Hewwo"

Jeffy

Default Texas Babyfur Making His "Hewwo"

Hello ADISCers! You may have talked to me once or twice as I have already posed a couple of threads and replies and such. But I believe it was time for me to properly introduce myself (after letting you guys get to know me on your own for a little bit ;3 )

Anyways, Hello! I am Jeffy! To wrap this up into a nutshell I always had a fascination with diapers from the time that I was re-introduced to them about the time I was 5. I also kinda always had a fursona, even though I had no idea what a furry was... (an albino Growlithe XD ). I never really tied the two manias together until around 6th grade once I was given the opportunity to search such things on the internet, as I was beginning to become extremely self-conscious about it and was wondering if anyone else was interested in such things. That's when I stumbled upon the babyfur community over the course of my 7th grade year. I was busted that summer with my all-time very first pack of diapers ever... and never gave up on it for a second cause I knew where I stood and what I loved to do.

Aside from that, I am a modern-art enthusiast, I'll be going to college this fall and I'm majoring in computer maintenance and minoring in psychology. I am a chiptunes musician (which means I make 8-bit music), if you are interested in my music I posted a thread on the "off-topic" section of the forums here. I love to play soccer and L.A.R.P. in my free time. Some of my favorite role-playing games include Vampire: the Masquerade, Dungeons and Dragons, and just plain good ol cubbin out n.n
    So if any of you have any questions for me lemme have it!

Thank you all for being such a loving and kind group, I plan on widening my tb/dl/bfur friendbase massively n.n maybe get to meet up with some of you sometime!

Welcome! Hi! Glad to hear you've enjoyed yourself! Hope to see you around!

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by NoahKokoro View Post
    Welcome! Hi! Glad to hear you've enjoyed yourself! Hope to see you around!

Thanks n.n now that I finally has a computer that isn't afflicted with NetNanny (used to raise flags at "mature" subject material... which usually consisted of the "F" word >.>) I can browse wherever I please and can be in on more things

Ugh, I hate NetNanny. D:
    But welcome to ADISC!
    I've never tried LARPing, but it looks like tons of fun. :3

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by olliecub View Post
    Ugh, I hate NetNanny. D:
    But welcome to ADISC!
    I've never tried LARPing, but it looks like tons of fun. :3
    LARPing is just a fancy-schmancy word the grown-ups use for playing pretend or making believe XD

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC! Please make yourself at home.

Your choice of majors is cool. I'm taking an A+ PC class this semester to learn more about computer internals. There are also a good number of people I know that are interested in Psychology.

Have you been to the new Fur con in Texas? I believe they have one now.

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Please make yourself at home.

Your choice of majors is cool. I'm taking an A+ PC class this semester to learn more about computer internals. There are also a good number of people I know that are interested in Psychology.

Have you been to the new Fur con in Texas? I believe they have one now.
    Wow! Yeah, I have the best college schedule ever (busy monday, free the rest of the week and WEEKENDS OFF!!!).
    Also yeah, I went to it back in February, it's called Furry Fiesta and it's in Addison. It was actually really cool being the first fur con in Texas. Plus SUB-LEVEL 03 was thar!!! *fangirl squeal*

*blushes* i was actually gonna try to get a show there next year or at least be able to show off my gameboy muzic skills once I get my suit X3 I'm really trying to build my popularity in the furry fandom as a furry chiptunes artist. I'm going to be playing around the D/FW metroplex here in the next couple of weeks.

Welcome to ADISC. Those are two very different, but interesting education choices. Is the psychology more for your own knowledge than for seeking employment? I took many psych classes as an attempt to try and figure myself and others out even though my primary major and career path was engineering.

What is your avatar? For the life of me I can't figure out if it is feline or rodent in nature? Irony which is humorous in its own right to me :P

Asher

Yay for psychology! Lame psychology joke: Does the name Pavlov ring a bell? : P

Welcome to ADISC Jeffy! : D

- Asher

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    Yay for psychology! Lame psychology joke: Does the name Pavlov ring a bell? : P
    My favorite psychology joke :
    Freudian slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother.