Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: using old ones

does any one like wear their diapers or goodnites after they have sat for a bout 3 days i reall like it

tell me what you think
    Last edited by Peachy; 05-Jun-2009 at 20:32. Reason: merging double post - put all your thoughts into ONE post!

Quote Originally Posted by wet View Post
    Does anyone, like, wear their diapers or goodnites after they have sat for about 3 days? I really like it.
    Quoted for grammar. The mad copy editor strikes again.

Oh. No. No I don't.

Error404

Hey...Welcome to ADISC. I figure I should just let you know that this site isn't -REALLY- about stuff like this. Whilst we may speak about diapers and out favourite kinds and what not, this isn't the sort of thing we talk about, perhaps you'd like to better turn it into a discussion than that of an awkward post that comes across as someone just looking for material to masturbate over.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you're not trying to be creepy...But this really does come across as such.

Oh, and please try not to double post unless you have a GENUINE reason. These forums don't move fast enough to warrant what's known as bumping.

Welcome to ADISC and enjoy your stay.

angelabauer

Welcome to ADISC, Wet.

Since you have already made a few posts and have been lurking here for some time, perhaps it would be nice for you to actually post an introduction.

Personally I like some idea where a member is in school as well as age. Knowing this really helps all of us communicate with you.

How do you want us to address you? Within the wonderful world of ADISC gender is not just male and female. Until you tell us we do not know and this is also important when communicating so that we do not accidentally offend you.

Sometime knowing the general region where you live is helpful.

By the way, as others have said I do not recommend ever re-using a diaper. Even if you did not wet or mess it that previously worn diaper absorbed your sweat, which is very irritating to your skin. Urine turns stale even in a diaper that is not being worn and stale urine will cause diaper rash.

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    Urine turns stale even in a diaper that is not being worn and stale urine will cause diaper rash.
    Which sucks. Yeah, what your talkin about is gross, unsanitary, and something you really really really didn't need to let us know...

USER WAS FAMMED FOR THIS POST
    Last edited by Jeffy; 05-Jun-2009 at 03:49.

*pucks*that is so disgust.*pucks again*
    i am so sorry but that is so unhygenic

Quote Originally Posted by diaper degraw View Post
    *pucks*that is so disgust.*pucks again*
    i am so sorry but that is so unhygenic
    Well it's not like pissing and shitting yourself is that hygienic either. But of course most of us limit the time we spend in a used diaper to ensure we stay healthy, and rash free. I would recommend not wearing used diapers even if they were you own. Since as someone said stale urine will give you rash, mainly since it becomes ammonia after some time while exposed to air.

Also if anyone does it out of desperation since they have no clean diapers, just go out be productive and get some money to get some clean diapers. If not, save up for some cloth ones that you can wash.

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    ...will give you rash, mainly since it becomes ammonia after some time while exposed to air.
    Here at ADISC we've got it down to a science XD