Thread: Charlotte Impromptu Meetup

Default Charlotte Impromptu Meetup

Hey all.

I've been coordinating this through PM and messenger with a couple of peeps... but I figured I'd post it up here incase any of the other locals that I haven't heard from want to meet us.

Tomorrow night we're gonna be doing dinner & drinks somewhere around 8:00at Solstice Tavern (Welcome to Solstice Tavern) in Noda... followed by the Gallery Crawl. Food, fun, art, and diapers.

So far the roster looks like it is going to be LuvsGurl, myself, Sam I Am, and Pulcher.

Any other takers?

::Sighs:: Just move to California already so I can finally go to one of your "events".

(actually don't, California sucks ass if you don't make a whole lot of money and even then federal taxes and the state will take around 103% of your paycheck give or take 3%)

Damn, I got a side job lined up for tomorrow night after work. If I didn't, and y'all were still rollin' at 9:00 pm, I'd be there.