Thread: My First Words

Default My First Words

Hi all, figured now that I have made my first post I would introduce myself.

Not sure exactly what to post here, so this may sound disjointed as I think of stuff to post.

I'm a normal dude from West Australia.

Currently an unemployed student at TAFE.

I Enjoy 4wding,

I like music, specifically metal, (not extreme metal though) and I sing in a band. I play guitar when we need a third one for harmonies etc.

I'm going to uni next year.

I'm starting to get into motorbikes, but my town doesn't have any intructors.

I play some computer games, but I'm not all that good. I'm no geek lol.

As far as ab/dl stuff goes, I'm a pacifier lover . Apart from that I'm more a Daddy type.

Uhh yeah, pretty much me in a nutshell.

Oh and I really like Dragonball Z. I watched it for the first time on the remastered box sets just recently. I'm writing a fanfic about it which I'll post at some point.

Well welcome to the site...we look forward to your contributions and such. And so on. And so forth.

Kewl: 4wd-ing Aussies; you're not our first to like 4by-ing, and we have many car nuts, turbo 4banger to muscle v8's. I go for mileage, get 35-40 mpg in my ancient little sedan. What do plan on majoring in next year?