Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

Default What would you do?

What would you do if tomorrow, you were diagnosed with a terminal illness and had only a year at most left?

Butterfly Mage

Well, I'm a pretty spiritual person. So I'd spend that time continuing to grow my relationship with the Goddess and God. I'd also try to have as much fun as possible and enjoy each day.

I'd abuse the illness to get fame, then use that fame to spread revolutionary texts, messages, speeches and hopefully make some form of lasting difference.

I would TRY to enjoy each and every day , and I'll probably make some confessions in order to fullfill my fantasies =P I'll also abuse this to get away with all sorts of naughty business and take advantage of it to make life easier as long as they last =P

Visit my family and friends often, laugh as hard as I could, kiss slowly, enjoy life to the fullest extent and cherish each day.

I'd like to travel to the places I've been wanting to go to; and make lists of things to leave for the people in my life.

And if it got to the point that I couldn't get out of bed - I'd invite my pals over for video game pizza slumber parties!

I'd finish my book's final edit (something I'm anticipating completing in August, if not before) and then compile notes for the rest of the series, which I would then pass along to the most trustworthy person I know -- my brother.

Other than that, I'd just keep doing as I'm doing now -- working, going to school -- because without any of those, I'd likely not have much of a want to be around.

Along the line of Dawes, I'd quit my job so I could stay home and finish my book. I'd try to spend some time with my kids, and then toward the end, go back home to New Jersey, look up old friends and tell them I love them, go to the boardwalk in Seaside, sit under the pier and wait for death.

Travel the world most likely.

It would suck but I am not sure if I would really mind it. As long as it's a peaceful death I'm good.